[jawsscripts] no jkm file in keyboard manager.

  • From: David Maynard <dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:09:57 -0400

Hello;

I have a dilemma at work. I work on a Citrix program housed on a server in another state. I have had to script it so I can do my job. For several years I have constantly had to tweak my scripts to keep up with the whims of the programmers

About a month ago the really did a number on me. It took an afternoon on a conference call with the techy at the server, Tech support at FS and me. The finally reinstalled jaws on the server and my computer. I have been working through my scripts and putting things in order.

Today I finally got to the program I must have to do my job. I found my scripts would not fire. The documentation showed there was no keystrokes assigned. I have tried synchronizing and recompiling but nothing works.

In my user files and in the shared folder there are both a jss and a jkm file. These are the exact same file. The jkm file has the correct information in it but the key strokes do not fire the scripts.

Here is the kicker. I opened the keyboard manager and there is no entry for my application.

I do not want a technocal answer if possible , I just am looking for something quick and dirty so I can get back to work.

Thanks in advance,

David Maynard

Franklin NC

dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx