[jawsscripts] Re: latest update of aim 7.5 not working with the latest update of jaws 13.0

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 04:37:43 +1000

Hi John.

May I encourage you to send this well-written report directly to Eric
Damery?
whose email at least used to be:

Edamery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Which I presume is public knowledge?

We've had people over here in Australia, recently site an issue of an,
unknown function call to
GetFieldListInfo, after upgrading to build 1005.

Sounds like there are issues needing to be addressed here.