[jawsscripts] help with a script please

  • From: "Wally Harding" <wally.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:32:01 +0100

I had a script that I wrote a long time ago and it's worked in all versions
of jaws until now, with version 10, latest build.

the script is attached to a keystroke and tells me the number of elapsed
seconds in the current minute, without speaking the hours and minutes.

I add the script to the default.jss as I've done before but when I compile
it I get an error that says unknown variable VCTX_message,

can anyone tell me if I need to change the script for it to work in version
10 of jaws please?

I'm typing the script from memory, but to the best of my knowledge it's as
follows.

SayUsingVoice ( VCT_MESSAGE, SysGetTime(", ,ss"), OT_No_Disable)

many thanks for any help.

Wally