[jawsscripts] Re: help friends with emu's patchmix DSP

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:11:24 +1000

hi Darío.

I am way behind on my life!

man I am sorry that I haven't gotten back to you re this queery of yours
below. I've got more hsc things to chase as well for another list member
whose asked, but just haven't made the time to look into and gbet back to
people on everything yet.

Please write to me again if this slips my mind and you haven't heard from me
in a couple more days on this?

But I'm suspecting that maybe they're using non-standard ToolTip popups,
which is why they speak when screenEcho All is selected, but not when hsc is
trying to pickup toolTips? you have set toolTips to speak haven't you, in
the verbosity dialog of config manager? inside the settings for each given
user verbosity setting in here? tooltip reading is at the end of the list
for what you want spoken in each user Verbosity level in here, and it's
always unchecked by default for some bizzarre reason, not that this should
effect hsc's scanner mode I don't think, but, ... it might?