[jawsscripts] Re: help friends with emu's patchmix DSP

  • From: Darío F. Jenkins <darioj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 10:16:43 -0300

Hi friends again. To give you an idea, the program that I am speaking about
comes with the Emu 1212 sound interface. It simulates an audio console, so
it is quite graphical and it seems the only way to take advantage of the
sound card's capabilities at its fullest degree. Its like an advanced volume
control, but for the sound card.
I was using HSC because I noticed that when I run the JAWS cursor along the
screen sometimes it reads me some kind of tooltips but they are indetectable
by the HSC automatic scaner. So I am tring to locate the buttons manualy.
By the way, I wrote to Emu's client support and they told me they can't do
anything. *lol* Not good publicity for their company.
Another approach, the soft uses sessions to save the vaious channels and
volume settings and they are in .xml files, so I also am trying to decipher
the various tags, maybe I could write my own text-only interface!
Thanks in advance