[jawsscripts] finally had it with all of these threads about jaws and all of the fs bull shit and i am leaving fs which was loyal to be with but FS is more loyal to their shareholder instead of their customers an that may be the demise of FS!!!!!!

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:24:33 -0700

Hello I am getting tired of the fs gimmick and I am unsubscribing from all
of freedom scientific products and going to a much better  and cost
effective ssolution on windows and on lenics I already have my solution and
maybe if apple improves to the point that I find ssatisfactory an when it
comes time to upgrade to a new machine then I will just make the ttoattal
switch and avoid all of the windows problems but unfortuatley not since
there are a few products that I use for my accounting business  which fs has
no interest in supporting and so I have to go find my solution else where.