[jawsscripts] Re: PDF Creation Software

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:36:32 -0400

The quickest, easiest and cheapest way to create a PDF file from any Windows
application, that I have found, is Cute PDF Writer.  You can get it from:
http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/writer.asp

Once installed, you select CutePDF as your printer and let it fly.  You will
be prompted for the name of the PDF file.