[jawsscripts] Re: detecting numbers and returning 0 or 1.

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:50:13 +1000

Hi Jitendra and Martin,

I wrote the below function, before seeing that Martin had already responded.
It is essentially the same, but just arranged differently.  We must be on
the same wavelength Martin, smile.

Int Function ValueIsAllZeroes (string Value)
RETURN (NOT StringContainsChars (Value, "987654321")) && StringContains
(Value, "0")

EndFunction

Regards,

Paul from Aust