[jawsscripts] Re: adobe audition 1.5 scripts

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:34:52 -0500

Those scripts are very old, only for AA 1.5 and not newer versions,
and will not compile in recent JAWS versions.  I fixed this for a
friend two years ago and still have that, but two new problems
cropped up for compilation under JAWS 12.  I fixed those two just
now and posted the results at http://www.dlee.org/aa7.zip just now
for you to try.  I can't provide support for these, but I hope they
help you.  They should work and compile under current JAWS versions
but will still only work with Adobe Audition 1.5.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 08:39:32AM +0800, kaveinthran wrote:
Hi all,

Recently, I had download adobe audition 1.5 script from
http://www.kulgan.net/jfwaudition/archive/jfwaudition_20050117-1.zip

But, when I compiled it, it shows compile error. Can any one repair it
and sends me the new one?

thanks in advance!

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller