[jawsscripts] Re: adobe audition 1.5 scripts

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 04:00:31 -0500

The link you gave is to the originals scripts from which I started
when preparing the ones I posted earlier.  These may work up through
JAWS 11 but will not compile under JAWS 11 at least.  The zip does not
include jsb files, so you would have to compile those under an older
JAWS version to use them.

The ones I posted at http://www.dlee.org/aa7.zip have the same
functionality, whether that's good or bad :), as the originals.  They
just compile under JAWS 11 and 12 as well.  I can't tell you how well
they work because I don't have Audition here.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 10:22:21AM +0500, Ali wrote:
Hello download adobe odition scripts from the following link,
http://www.sendspace.com/file/60cgtm
It work in jaws 9 10 and jaws 11. But Up till jaws 11.0.756, If u have
latest version of jaws then It will not work properly.