[jawsscripts] Re: Writing to an ini file in XP

  • From: "Michael Sharp" <mike_sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:06:20 +0100

I use iniwritestrings and inireadstrings alot in XP and the only time I have
had an issue writing to an ini file is when I do not have modify permissions
over the ini file or file directory. Do you have any other references to ini
file locations in the script that may be making the script point to the
wrong ini file? Maybe specify the ini file location before you do your
iniwrtite string in the script.
Regards
Michael