[jawsscripts] Re: Trying to use Jaws UIA Script API

  • From: "John Robichaud" <John_Robichaud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:32:45 -0500

Doug,
I think you mean to do the following:

Let MyTreeWalker =
MyTreeWalker.GoToFirstChild().GoToNextSibling().GoToNextSibling().
GoToNextSibling().GoToFirstChild().GoToFirstChild()
SayString(MyTreeWalker.CurrentElement.Name)

But this doesn't work either. I have found that using any of the GoTo
methods on MyTreeWalker returns false. I have confirmed that the statement:
Let MyTreeWalker = MyObject.ControlViewWalker does result in an object.
John