[jawsscripts] Scratch Live update

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:16:58 -0400

Hi,
Don't know if I am doing it correctly but I load a folder named Beatles with
MP3 songs to
c:\My Documents\My Music\Scratch Live\Auto Import
I close this window and launch Scratch Live and a Beatles Crate is created.
With Gianni's help I am slogging through application.
I wonder if anyone knows what function gets fired when I am on a folder like
DeskTop
and I type m and My Documents is read.  I type m again and My computer is read.
 Repeating M Jaws cycles through all folders with M as first letter.
Does anyone know what function does this?
Thanks,
Ann