[jawsscripts] Re: Saying Non-Highlighted Text

  • From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:52:29 -0400

Hi Steve,
Just thinking but not exact code because I don't remember exact syntax.
For that matter I am a novice scripter so don't know the behavior.
If dialog
  if Black Gray color
    type key for insert+s to echo all on screen.
    return
  EndIf
EndIF
Or get the value that represents echo all then reset it back to highlight.
The script that uses insert+s is
SetScreenEcho.
Have no idea if this would work or not but good luck Steve.
Ann