[jawsscripts] Saying Non-Highlighted Text

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:24:32 -0400

I have an application that displays everything in nice standard
dialogs, but the static (explanatory) text in those dialogs is not
highlighted in any way--it's actually color black on gray-75--but I'd
like to have that text spoken for each of the several dialogs in the
program. My question is, do I get the window handle of the portion of
the window containing this text and feed it to SayNonHighlightedText,
or is there a different, better way?

Thanks in advance.