[jawsscripts] Re: SayClipboard, was script to clear clipboard

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 02:14:37 -0500

Did anyone answer your question about punctuation?  I have been ctching
up on email, so excuse me if this has been answered.

There is already a script called SetPuncuatationLevel, which cycles
through all of the punctuation levels with a single keystroke.  I assign
it in the default.jkm file to Insert + grove with the following line:

JAWSKey+`=SetPunctuationLevel

Don Marang
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinux.org.uk

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real
substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen