[jawsscripts] Re: SayClipboard, was script to clear clipboard

  • From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:10:31 -0400

Hi Jeff.

How about something like this in the code so that it doesn't just clamb up
entirely?

var

string clip

let clip = GetClipboardText()
if clip then
        Say (clip,OT_LINE)
;For Braille users:

BrailleMessage (clip)
Else
        Say ("No text in the clipboard.", OT_ERROR)
EndIf

;Of course, the down side is that someone could put that very text into the
clipboard, but I'm sure that can be
;dealt with in many ways, like playing a sound instead.

Tony Hernandez
http://dutyofman.net/
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His
commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every
work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether
it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)