[jawsscripts] Request for User Testing Participants at CSUN

  • From: "Michael Paciello" <mikepaciello@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 20:44:15 -0500

Friends and Colleagues:

The Paciello Group (TPG) is working with a major company to ensure that a
web-based e-mail tool is accessible for people with disabilities.

We will be conducting usability testing of this tool at CSUN with people
with vision disabilities who use JAWS, Window-Eyes, or ZoomText.

Where: Marriott Hotel, The Long Beach Room
When: Wednesday March 12 through Friday March 14

Sessions will take about one hour and participants will be paid $100. Your
session will be scheduled around your CSUN activities.

We are looking for users experienced with the following devices:

- Blind users: JAWS 9.0 or Window-Eyes 6.1

- Low-vision users: ZoomText 9.0

You must also be familiar with Windows and with either Internet Explorer or
Firefox, and should have solid experience with:

- The World Wide Web, including filling in forms and performing transactions
(such as buying merchandise) on the web.

- Using e-mail on a regular basis.

People with these disabilities and skills can schedule a session by
contacting Mary Utt:

- Email: maryutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Cell: 978-618-9772

(If Mary is not available, please leave a message. Your call will be
returned shortly.)

Thank you very much. Your participation will help ensure an effective,
accessible e-mail tool.

--
Mike Paciello
Founder & Principal, TPG