[jawsscripts] Re: Reading changed volues automatically

  • From: "Can Kirca" <cankirca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:11:11 +0200

Hi Martin,
yes, there is a static text in the same line.
this is an example part of my code:

> If GetWord () == "in" then
;In is a static text in this line.
 PriorWord ()
 PriorWord ()
 PriorWord ()
 SayWord ()
> else
> SayWord ()
EndIf

Martin, at the normally, there are 3 status type in this software
1. online
2. back in 5 minutes
3. away
when the online statuss is activated, I'm using this script:

when the back in 5 minutes status is acctivated, I'm using this script

> If GetWord () == "in" then
 PriorWord ()
 PriorWord ()
 PriorWord ()