[jawsscripts] Re: Reading changed volues automatically

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWSScripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:06:45 -0000

Can Kirca,

  You say you pasted my code into your jss file and that it wouldn't
compile, with a specific error.  The jss file you provided (hc.jss) doesn't
appear to contain any of my code.  At least I searched for the word
"schedule" and couldn't find it.  Has hc.jss ever compiled successfully?

  Martin

PS please don't use rar compression in future as I had to download software
which I didn't want in order to decompress the archive, and I will now
uninstall it.