[jawsscripts] Re: Piping a string variable to a txt file as part of a script

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:40:27 +1100

Hi Soronel,

I'm very pleased that FS went the way they did...

I, & I expect many others, do not know how to write object oriented code, or
use the windows host, and I find myself unable to learn despite a lot of
effort.

- the only reason I am able to use those functions is because Jamal Masrui
provided them to the list.

A number of people on this list have done a lot of work along the lines you
describe.

- do a Google search using the line:
script jaws object -movie -film
and a number of the hits will relate to this...

Regards,
Paul from Aust