[jawsscripts] Re: Assigning a Script to Include the PrintScreen Key

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:23:29 -0500

Apparently not on my Windows 7 computer.  Pasting into paint after pressing
PrintScreen or Alt+PrintScreen did nothing.  The Control+Shift+PrinttScreen
seemed to copy an image of the entire screen into the clipboard.  When I
then pasted into Paint, it appeared to paste an image of the entire desktop
with gadgets.  At least, with my very limited sight, that is what I
determined.

Don Marang