[jawsscripts] Re: Phone displays

  • From: "John Robichaud" <JRobichaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:59:01 -0400

Martin,
There is a company in Newfoundland called Compusult that can provide a
solution (although costly) to the Meridian display problem. They've done
this for us at a local hotel's pbx office by creating a speech interface
called TeleTalk.  Their web site is:
http://www.hear-it.com/html/teletalk.html

Nortel's solution is even more costly.
John Robichaud