[jawsscripts] Re: Need help. script not working

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:23:04 -0400

Add this to your temperary ScriptFileName test function, then compile and hit
Insert+Q:
var
handle hMain,
handle hControl
let hMain=GetAppMainWindow(GetFocus())
let hControl=FindDescendantWindow(hMain,96)
If hControl then
    ; if it found the control, then move to that window and click the mouse...
    MoveToWindow(hControl)
SayInteger(99)
LeftMouseButton()
PcCursor()
 Else
         SayMessage  (OT_ERROR, "The link album to disc cannot be found")
EndIf

Thanks,
Dennis Brown