[jawsscripts] Mind map tools

  • From: "Ruchi Patil" <ruchi_patil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:46:44 +0530

Dear All,

I am a mother of a 9 year old blind kid, forever in the look out for tools
that would aid his learning and recreation.

The tools that I am presently trying to find are mind mapping tools.

I bought one called draft builder from don johnston's tools but found it
completely inaccessible.

I was wondering if jawsscripts could be written to make the product
accessible?

If there is anyone willing to take up the task on a paid basis too, I am
willing to get it done.

Thanks and wish you all loads of good luck.

Warm regards,

Ruchi