[jawsscripts] Re: Localization

  • From: "Jeet.kumar1@xxxxxxxxx" <Jeet.kumar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:50:00 +0530

I think it would be a great idea, and would perhaps work too.
say:
[lang settings]
lang1="english"
[messages]
NoButton="Button not found"
There may be much better ideas though.
Thank you.
Jonathan C. Cohn wrote:
> Could localizations be put in the INI file?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

>> On Dec 30, 2014, at 2:40 PM, Jim Snowbarger <snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks guys.  Looks like you have to do it the hard way.
>> I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some trick I was not aware of.

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group.---