[jawsscripts] Re: KeyPressedEvent Question

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:49:42 -0400

Hey Denis,
I really don't think so, but how would I check?  Is it that key interrupt
checkbox in Config manager?  This is one of those pain in the elbow apps
because there is only one window, window class, control id, and so on.  The
only way I have managed to get the info I need is by messing with NewtextEvent
and SayHighlightedText.  Nothing else seems to fire at all in this app.
FocusChangedEvent doesn't even get fired when I use the arrow keys or the tab
key.