[jawsscripts] KeyPressedEvent Question

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:20:28 -0400

Ok, here we go again with another scratch Live scripting question.
There are two  views in scratch Live.  One is like a tree view for the crates
and sub crates.  Crates are like playlists.  The other view is the music list
for the selected crate.  Well, you can use your keyboard to take you to a
particular crate or song by typing its name.  Sometimes though, Jaws doesn't
read the newly focused item.  Should I create an application KeyPressedEvent
That would SayLine if I am in the music list after a key press. or Say Field if
I am in the crate list.
Now how can I check If any letter or number key was pressed?
Thanks!

Gian Pedulla GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LETS! GO! METS!