[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Scripts for Visual Studio 2010?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:46:04 -0700

I understand in your case, your area of living deals in asp over anything
else so your stuck with it if you want to work in the field, nuff said

you should be able to find visual studios visual web developer 2008 express
on the Microsoft site easy enough, then go to my grab bag site and get the
jaws scripts (the ones that read as working for up to 2005 and jaws 9 or 10
work in 2008 and jaws 11)

also pick up the setup file near the top of the page, which makes jaws work
better with the IDE, then get a hold of me and I'll send you the information
I have on using VWD, smile

the gentlemen who made the tutorial works in VWD, and I can give you the
list that he is on for additional help.

take care,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com