[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Scripts for Visual Studio 2010?

  • From: "Katherine Moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:58:09 -0400

I've gotten word from some individuals that they're working on them.  I
think Jamal is the head.  I'll email and ask him.  If it makes you feel any
better, I'm in the same boat as you since I am a dreamspark participant as
well as a user of Visual Studio 2010.  I have yet to finish a project as I
am learning C sharp where I can.  LOL.

Katherine Moss