[jawsscripts] How to use SayUsingVoice function

  • From: "Nguyen Van Dung" <dungnv1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:52:55 +0700

Hello all
I need to say a message with a specific synthesizer and voice. Actually now I
am having to switch to my synthesizer and voice manually before saying my
message and switch back to default voice but I do not like this way.
I found a function: SayUsingVoice
According to fsdn book, I can use that function but I do not find any parameter
for my synthesizer and voice, so I do not know how to use it.
Does anyone know to use it?
Thank all.
Regards,
Dung Nguyen.