[jawsscripts] Re: How to get the dcument object of a frame of a muti-frame web page in IE?

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:02:16 -0500

Hi,
Not sure I understand fully what you are trying to do as I am unfamiliar
with contentDocument or contentWindow.

However, if all you want to do is access the contents of a frame I have
gotten code such as this to work with jaws 13 and IE 9:

dom = IEGetCurrentDocument ()
frame = dom.frames
frame = frame("footer") ;I assume this is the name of the frame
; although in my test case the ID and Name are both set to footer so may
need check JavaScript reference
 frameDoc = frame.document
quote = frameDoc.getElementById("tdLast")
text = quote.innerText