[jawsscripts] How to get the dcument object of a frame of a muti-frame web page in IE?

  • From: Kamil <kamilimak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:28:20 -0400

Hi all,

I'm dealing with a multi-frame web page.

Using the IEGetCurrentDocument function, I can get the document object of
the whole page, and using that I can get each frame object.

But then, I'm unable to access the document object of each frame using
either contentDocument or contentWindow properties. They seem to be both
null.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kamil