[jawsscripts] Re: Help With Automatic Window Reading Code

  • From: Chad Foster <chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:00:12 -0400

Hi Jim,

That would work, although I would recommend for you to check out Doug
Lee's BX Toolbox to help you analyze these windows. If you have not
done so, you will be amazed at how quickly you can develop a solid
approach for writing the code.

Doug has enabled the ability to basically run test code before you
even write one line of source code. You can navigate windows, obtain
window attributes e.g. visibility, disabled status, bit flags, etc,
object information, color information, cursor-related data, and a host
of other very useful scripting functions -- all without having to
write one line of code. You will be able to start exploring within
minutes.

It takes Homerow mode to a totally different level.

Thanks,

Chad