[jawsscripts] Re: HSC remembering the statice of graphics

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 00:04:33 +1000

Hi Gian. I did begin an answer to this question yesterday, but, I'm afraid I
haven't finished it yet, seeking to make it a comprehensive and complete
answer, hense, as often happens when I attempt such things, it didn't yet
get finished! because other things crowded in on the day and prevented that.
I will attempt to finish the answer tomorrow though, my australian time. bed
time here in Aus land now.  But the short answer agrees with tim's answer
below, and sorry for also having ignored the question the first time around.
I knew it'd take me more research/time than I felt I had, to answer the
question properly before, so needed to leave it previously. sorry about
this. But you certainly can do this, and I will go into more detail as to
how, over the next day hopefully.
if you can't wait that long though, look in the hsc manual for
hscDecodeHotspotColor, and also
a heading called,
"The [User functions] Area."

hth til later.