[jawsscripts] Graphics and cursor options

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:14:02 -0400

Hi all,
I am back with another question involving my beloved application ScratchLive.
I am still trying to deal with the blinking V U meters stealing Jaws's focus
away from the programs highlight.  It's the bright green that catches Jaws's
attention and takes focus away from the crate and track lists.  I was wondering
if there are any options in the Cursor Options of configuration manager that
might help me regain the focus easier when this happens.  Either the settings
for the dimensions, timeout, or the blinking rate, will they help jaws relocate
the cursor again?  I have tried placing a frame around these darn graphics and
setting it to silent, but I have not had any success with that.  Does anyone
know why a blinking green led type of thing from an on screen V U meter cause
Jaws to focus on it.
Thanks!

Gian Pedulla
GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx