[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts conflict between operating systems?

  • From: "Mike O'Brien" <mike23432@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:36:47 -0400

HI Jody

If the script file you are referring to is one from your JAWS user folder,
try going to the JAWS options menu and selecting Manage Application Settings
on your VISTA machine.  Make sure that the application you are using has its
check box checked.  I frequently find that unknown powers have disabled
certain of my user script files with no notification I have ever seen.