[jawsscripts] Forcing restoration of Virtual PC Cursor, from a cursor named FSDom edit2 cursor?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:47:44 +1100

Mighty Scripters.
I'm trying to address a seemingly tiny, yet proving ridiculously formidable
issue.  Where for some obscure reason of which I am not as yet cognisent, a
particular corporate customer service web app I'm dealing with, when this
particular popup occurs, to what GetActiveCursorName, is calling a
 opup pweb app I've simply got to make virtual pc cursor active again, from
being forced into the situation where a particular cursor type, which I've
never heard of before, which GetActiveCursorName returns as, "FsDom Edit2
Cursor," is forced into being active by this particular web app I'm working
with.

obviously Jaws+Zed,  doesn't do anything to restore focus to Virtual PC, and,
short of clicking in the actual window, which although it indeed has focus for
this particular wierd cursor-type, executing the RouteJawsToPc command,
obviously does absolutely nothing to bring the jaws cursor anywhere near the
element/window I need to click in!

And, if I don't click in that window, and click anywhere else on the screen,
just to wake up virtual pc focus, the popUp disappears.

Any thoughtsmuch appreciated!

Thanks much.

Regards

Geoff Chapman.