[jawsscripts] Re: Beta 0.6 of IEMax (extending JAWS support for Internet Explorer)

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:29:08 -0700

HI,

Loaded and compiled on IE 7.

I have questions re The navigation keys

1) Control F3 does bring up the search string but does not focus on the
first instance of a matching result.   The find next or previous button
stays in focus and I am not able to jump to the results.
2) The hot key W does not work at all.
3) The hot key G does not work at all.

I'm going to try extracting the scripts to the all users folder to see if
that makes a differnce but it looks like there are still some buggs or am I
missing something here?
Cheers...G