[jawsscripts] Re: Beta 0.6 of IEMax (extending JAWS support for Internet Explorer)

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:26:23 -0700

LOL man I found that out the hard way (grin)

I had to do a system restore then D select your IE max util as outlined in
your tst file.
and then check the internet explorer chekcbox under same.

I may have done something wrong here on my end cuzz nothing was working.

Keep up the good work Jamo!
I'll be back to try your scripts again after a few updates (grin)
G!