[jawsscripts] Re: [BULK] IE server Class

  • From: "Casey" <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:39:23 -0400

I have an application that has links imbedded in normal looking text. The class
is a very long series of letters and numbers. MSAA info is not helpful either.
I need jaws to treat this text as it would a web page. In this case Jaws isn't
switching to the virtual cursor automatically as it does in other instances.
How can I make jaws behave as if it were on a web page?

Casey

From: Casey <csm120@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, March 31, 2008 6:24 pm
To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx