[jawsscripts] Atmosphere Deluxe

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 14:33:07 -0800

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I have this program, Atmosphere Deluxe
http://www.vectormediasoftware.com/atmdeluxehome.htm, and I'm having a
little trouble with customizing some of the controls to be recognized
correctly by JAWS. Particularly the controls for "Volume", "Rate Of Change",
and "Pan". They seem to only be spoken as "Graphic 0", when I believe
they're supposed to be sliders of some sort, either "left/right Slider" or
"Up/Down Slider". I've tried creating prompts for each slider, but that
didn't do exactly what I want. Specifically, I want JAWS to be able to say
something like, "Rate Of Change Up/Down Slider, 50%", with the tutor message
"Right/UpArrow to increase, Left/DownArrow to decrease". How do I make this
work?
  _____
No virus found in this message.