[jawsscripts] Re: Announcing 1.0 versions of FxMax and IEMax

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:27:49 -0900

If webvisum requires a manual invitation that is a change from when I
signed up for it.  It did and afaik does require registration.

I have experienced a couple times with webvisum where it failed to
determine the correct string but have not experienced this twice in a
row.  My chief complaint about webvisum is that the menu items
disappear if the browser session has been active for awhile (as
defined by visiting numerous pages rather than actual time open) and
will not come back until the browser is completely closed and
restarted..

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx