[jawsscripts] Re: Accessing Silverlight apps with JAWS

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:19:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Brian.  I had not checked that directory tree, and then did
find the ini file.  Unfortunately though, after adding the recommended
section and restarting JAWS 10, my results were no better with a few
different Silverlight samples.  I have confirmed that the Silverlight
plug-in is properly installed.

For anyone interested, the article I mentioned is

Accessibility Support Documentation for Silverlight
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/implementation-report/Silverlight_accessibility_support_statement

By the way, I have found the Adobe AIR platform to be even worse.  It
seems completely inaccessible at present.

Jamal
On