[jawsscripts] Re: Accessible Backup Program?

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:33:55 -0400

I also use image for Windows to perform a disk image backup.
Additionally, I have Karen's Replicator backup my many data directories
to local hard drive or another computer in the house synchronized every
night.  This computer is connected to a carbonite.com account to keep
off site backup of all of the data on that computer's internal drive.
Karen's Replicator is available on the Programs page of the jaws-users
website.  I get creative with it and even have it build an archive of my
critical files.
It also archives critical folders.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen