[jawsscripts] Re: Accessible Backup Program?

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:19:14 -0400

Image for Windows from http://www.terabyteunlimited.com - accessible,
well laid out, does everything you need. Current version 2.62. A suite
containing their hidden-partition-creator BootIt, Next Generation,
sells for about fifty dollars. The partition or floppy can coexist
with DOS speech software for use with the DOS-based utility that comes
with the suite. Been using it for a few years now, very nice.