[jawsscripts] Re: AccDoDefaultAction Fails

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chad Foster <chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:15:21 -0400

That was admittedly a long shot. :)  But I figured the syntax rules
for a method call could in theory differ from those of a function
call, so I thought it was worth checking.

It also means I had no better ideas though...

All I can suggest is making sure AccDefaultAction(id) returns the
expected result for the same object and id.  My suspicion is that it
won't.  Then make sure your id is really an integer, by using for
example o.accDefaultAction(id+0), and see if that changes the results.
That problem shouldn't happen if you're not playing fancy games with
variants and polymorphic parameters though.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 06:51:04PM -0400, Chad Foster wrote:
Eliminating the spaces in the method did not solve the problem. Thoughts?