[jaws-uk] writing emails

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:32:41 +0100

I am wondering if anyone on this list can help?

When reading back Emails before posting,  when I press Insert+0 to read what I
have written from the beginning, it has a tendency to keep stopping  in reading
the text, either after a paragraph or a couple of lines of text.

Yet, when I read the same Emails, either in the Sent box, or those being
received back to me in the In box, particularly in the case of those Emails
being sent to the various Email groups, Jaws will read them without any
problems from start to finish.

Please, can anyone help me to overcome this problem, it would be very much
appreciated.

Adrian Rowe

Email address:

adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx