[jaws-uk] writing emails

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:56:13 +0100

I am wondering if anyone on this list can help me?  I did write to request some
help from this group a few days ago, and I haven't seen any replys to my
question as yet.

The problem I am having is, when reading back Emails before posting,  when
pressing Insert+0 for JAWS to read the entire text to me what I have written
from the beginning, it has a tendency to stop  reading, either after a
paragraph or even just a couple of lines of text.  I find I need to keep
pressing Insert+0 each time it stops.

Yet, when I read the same Emails, either in the Send box, or those being
received back to me in the In box, particularly like this, and others going to
Email groups, Jaws will read them through without any problems from start to
finish.

Please, can anyone help me to overcome this problem, it would be very much
appreciated.

Thank You In Advance,

Adrian Rowe

Email address: