[jaws-uk] unclean backspace.

  • From: "Tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:51:31 +0100

hi all,
 i have a very annoying problem,when in outlook express for instance as i type
a message  and i need to backspace because of mistake  i get an unclean
backspace,which i mean  jaws puts the last letter at the front of the new word
,it isnt  actually there but jaws still says it,for instance if i wrote a word
say, bogbrush then back space  to wipe it out  my replacement word would also
have bogbrush  spoken with it unless i double space ,please can someone tell me
what is going on and how i can correct this very very annoying ghost word
problem ,i am running jaws 8.plus update to correct video problem ,i have jaws
9 but hear that it too causes problems please apart from getting window eyes
can someone help.
cheers tony
SVP COMMUNICATIONS, THE COMPANY WHO REALLY DOES CARE,GET YOUR BLANK MEDIA ETC
FROM, HTTP://WWW.SVP.CO.UK